A tweet a day, containing a reminder of a CX strategy, principle, practice or tactic.
A tool to search communities on the internet with niche and problem keywords to search for people with problems on the internet
A tool that helps you collaborate across complex customer journeys
- August 22, 2023 - Minimum viable research
- August 07, 2023 - A simple process to optimise your customer experience
- July 03, 2023 - Ikea didn't start out as the pinnacle of experience, they worked at it, relentlessely
- June 10, 2023 - Building a maker habit (Day 1)
- May 08, 2023 - Don't build a product, build a solution
- May 08, 2023 - CX Thinking: Book & Course Recommendations
- May 03, 2023 - Track behaviours, not results
- May 02, 2023 - Difference between dollar-first and value-first business attitudes
- May 01, 2023 - On strategy
- May 01, 2023 - On success
- April 09, 2023 - Where I went wrong with my idea hit rate
- February 12, 2023 - I'm de-risking my startup with a Service to SaaS strategy
- February 12, 2023 - Principles of great story telling
- January 03, 2023 - The same problem, 3 opportunities, DIY, DIFM or DIWM
- January 02, 2023 - Why map the journey?
- January 01, 2023 - Small bets, vs big bets, vs small interrelated bets. Who wins?
- December 31, 2022 - Game Design gives us Difficulty Curves and we should use them
- December 30, 2022 - In business? Learn how to invest
- December 29, 2022 - What does being customer-centric actually mean?
- December 29, 2022 - Brands don't work, until they've found a fan base big enough